What’s an Adult Bible Fellowship (ABF)?
An Adult Bible Fellowship is a community of people pursuing a vital connection with God, each other, and our world. Our ABF leadership team seeks to provide an opportunity for you to benefit from robust Bible teaching, well-practiced care, intentional outreach, and effective assimilation.
Why be involved in an ABF?
Our desire is that every person in our church would find a place to belong. Together we want to provide an environment for people to…
Connect with God
- Through Biblical teaching
- Through prayer
Connect with Each Other, and
- In fellowship with one another
- In praying with/for one another
- In caring for one another
- In building relationships with one another
- In creating small groups with one another
Connect with Our World
- Reaching out to newcomers
- Reaching out locally
- Reaching out globally
When do ABFs meet?
Sunday mornings at 10:30 am