The Mission of the First Free Church Children’s Ministry is to:
- Impact the children of our community with the message of Christ’s love for them.
- Encourage children to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and become a part of the church family.
- Spark personal growth in their relationship with Jesus Christ and His Word.
Call Jen Mills, Director of Children’s Ministries, at 309.764.3381 or 309.781.7044 or send Jen an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursery – Sunday Mornings at 9:00
Providing quality, loving childcare while parents attend worship services.
- Nursery, Main Level: Up to 1 year
- Toddler Nursery, Main Level: 2 years old
- Room 1, Lower Level: 3 years old
Children’s Church – Sunday Mornings at 9:00 (during school year)
Leading children into the experience of worship at their appropriate level while parents attend worship services.
- Room 2, downstairs the entire Worship Service: 4 Years
- Room 4, children are dismissed from the Worship Service: 1st thru 5th grades
Teaching the Scriptures on an age-level basis that will promote growth into Christ-likeness in the life of each child.
- Birth – 2 years: Infant Nursery – Main Level
- 2 years: Toddler Nursery – Main Level
- 3-4 years and Pre-Kindergarten: Room 1 – Lower Level
- Kindergarten: Room 3 – Lower Level
- 1-6 Grades: Room 4 – Lower Level