We’re so glad that you’re considering joining us this week for worship! Here are a few things you can expect when you arrive at our church campus.
- When you arrive on our church campus, our parking lot is on the west side of our buildings.
- If you have physical limitations or an expecting mother and need help getting into our Worship Center, please pull around to the front underneath the canopy at the Worship Center entrance. Our deacons will be ready to help you get out of your vehicle and into the building.
WHERE TO GO
- If you have a small child, our Nursery is on the main floor near the Worship Center
- If you have a child in elementary school, middle school, or high school, these ministries meet on the lower level of our church.
- Our adult ministries meet in multiple main-level locations across our church campus. When you arrive, someone from our Welcome Team will be glad to help you find your way!
- We gather for worship in our Worship Center, which is in the center of our church campus with a large iron cross in front.
- A service will last about one hour.
- We begin and end each service singing songs about how great our God is.
- Since God’s word is central to everything we do, you will hear a challenging message from God’s word every week.
- We believe that prayer is important and we will have times of prayer in each service.
- We collect an offering during the service to give people an opportunity to support the church.
- Our young children are dismissed right before the sermon to have their own childrens’ church time in the lower level.
- Our service is a mix of traditional and contemporary. We meet at 9:00 AM. Dress however its comfortable for you!
- Sunday School & Adult Bible Fellowships meet at 10:30 AM following the worship service.